Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life and its suprises..

Thanks to  both Jennifers, I have become addicted to blogs!!  So I have decided to start posting the things, I love, the things I hate and the things I love to make and everything in between.

Just to give you a heads up on who I am. I am a mother of two beatiful children. But as you will notice from my blog that only one appears in the pictures. We had a gorgeous little boy named, Jacob Emerson Rogers who was born on December 12, 2006. Unfortuently, he passed away for hyperplastic left heart syndrome, a very unusal and rare heart condition. We were blessed to have him in our lives after trying for a few years and after I was told as a teenager that I would probley never have children. Jacob unfortuently, passed away December 15th, 2006 when he was three days old after having open heart surgey where upon his heart could not deal with the stress. As in our religious beliefs, Jacob is now in heaven being the little missionary we new he would be. Teaching the gospel to those around him. I am so happy to know that we will be someday together again since familes are for enternity.

We have since been blessed after fertility treatment with a darling little girl, Sophia Scarlett Rogers, born on August 12, 2008. She is the joy of our lives.  She is in the racoon stage of getting into everything and delighting us everyday with her expanding vocabulary.

As of wednesday,  I will be returning back to work full time again. I have been unemployed for the past couple of months due to changes within the economy. But I have now been blessed with hopefully a wonderful job that will help me providing for my family  and pay for all my little crafts that I have been working on lately.   But it is nice to have the plan back in motion and keep my fingers crossed that this year will bring another suprise for us if we so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment